RE: gnome-utils 40% fat free

Hey,

> I'm not expecting more. But I expect the decision to be made when the
> decision is made. The decision has not been made. Should people assume that
> their modules are already in because it looks like they might be? Who knows
> what will be said in the next week.

Right - but who makes that decision? I'd rather think it's the
maintainers responsibility at the end of the day.

This isn't like the other modules, as they are replacements for existing
code. I see no regressions being introduced, other than possible
instability which is the main reason I want to see us working on the
integration issues rather than spending time on mailing lists.

			Glynn ;)