Re: A simple panel applet

Hi John. I think that error occurs for other applets also. I'm pretty
sure that it is harmless and you should be able to still run your
applet.

Note that just running a GNOME2 applet from the command line doesn't add
it to the panel. You have to manually add it using the normal right
click menu on the panel. Either way you need to have the .server file
installed in the proper directory for the panel to notice your applet.

Regards,
Kevin