Re: gnome-kiosk

El vie, 16 de 05 de 2003 a las 12:17, Jauco Noordzij escribió:
> > What is missing in the code to be able to make an object in the desktop
> > unmutable? I may be able to ask for this someone else in another list if
> > you are too busy (and thanks for being busy :)) Just give me some idea
> > to follow.
> > thanks for your response:
> > nestor diaz
>
> Not sure if this is what you are after, but executting

Yes, I tried this it works okay. The contra is that you have to +i the
whole text file of the configuration ones, and there is still the
problem with directories that you want writting access.
I am going to extend a little bit on this:
I have the home as the desktop, why? to be able to download files and
save them to the floppy. Why not saving to the floppy? because it's
quite, well very, difficult to use the gnome file-selector, so users
here are used to drag and drop to the floppy icon.(pun intended)
yours:
nestor diaz