Re: GNOME and superuser (privilege raising) integration

I've been pondering about the nautilus side of things abit, and while it
wont solve the general case, would a "root" file system view in gnome-vfs
be a good idea? I wouldnt think it would be too much different from an ftp
view...

---  Bob Smith <bob thestuff net>  ---