Re: GNOME Development Series Snapshot 2.3.1: "Daddy Walrus"

Hey,

> GNOME Development Series Snapshot 2.3.1: "Daddy Walrus"
>   tar.gz:   117M total
>   tar.bz2:  88M total

Uh-oh ;)

>   battfink - Energy saving and battery status utility.

Okay, while I personally believe battfink rocks, I'm not totally
convinced we've figured this thing out yet. Where does it stand with
respect to things like xscreensaver, kernel level power management, etc
etc. I really believe that we need to somehow unify this, but I'm not
sure how to go about doing it and whether I have the time to take this
type of thing on, since I think it's a pretty large project.

		Thoughts?

			Glynn ;)