RE: 2.4 Proposed Modules - 2 weeks left

> From: Andrew Sobala [mailto:aes gnome org]
> How useful is epiphany from the embeddable component point of view?
> Wouldn't including an HTML browser in our desktop allow programs to
> assume the existence of a really sweet HTML viewer; devhelp, yelp, and
> IM clients spring to mind.

I wouldn't like to see this taken too far unless there was a generic
non-epiphany-specific interface for it. I'd don't like the idea of tying the
browser too tightly into the desktop. Installing Mozilla on Windows doesn't
help much if IE is embedded all over the place.

Of course, this might be impractical.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com