Themes crashing metacity in 2.2.x

Hi all

I was testing gnome-theme-manager lately and noticed some strange
behaviour when switching themes. Window borders and titles being redrawn
etc.

This turned out to be because some themes crash metacity which explains
the redrawing of wm-related stuff.

The theme I think was to blame for one of the crashes I saw was
lighthouse blue. but I think it might happen with more than that one
theme.

I'd really appreciate if someone took the time to fix these issues for
GNOME 2.2.2 (which will be released in the near future.

Cheers
Kjartan