Re: 2.4 Proposed Modules - 2 weeks left
- From: Julien Olivier <julo altern org>
- To: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- Cc: mpeseng tin it, Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>, Peter Korn <peter korn sun com>, Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org>, Bill Haneman <bill haneman sun com>, Murray Cumming Comneon com, desktop-devel-list gnome org, gnome-accessibility-list gnome org, blizzard mozilla org
- Subject: Re: 2.4 Proposed Modules - 2 weeks left
- Date: 08 May 2003 12:19:15 +0200
Le jeu 08/05/2003 �2:11, Alexander Larsson a �it :
> On 8 May 2003, Julien Olivier wrote:
> > PDF viewers and text editors don't have the same problem because users
> > don't get hot about them. You don't read flamewars between gedit and
> > other text editors or between gpdf and xpdf.
> This has to be the largest understatement ever. You didn't attend the
> emacs vs vi paintball contents I guess?
No, you don't understand. I was talking about general simple text
editors (ala notepad), not code editors.
] [Thread Prev