2.4 Proposed Modules - gok

> From: Jeff Waugh [mailto:jdub perkypants org]
> >   gok - The 'GNOME On-screen Keyboard', an accessibility tool.
> No way to get to it except from the command line, doesn't
> feel very GNOMEy,
> is a bit rough around the edges. Sure to improve, and a great
> feature to
> have.

Looking at the screenshots, Jeff seems to have a point:
http://www.gok.ca/shots.html

Can the accessibility people comment on this? Is there any good reason why
it shouldn't have a normal GNOME UI. I'd expect the use of color and
probable lack of theming to actually be an accessibility problem.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com