Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] 2.4 Proposed Modules - GnomeMeeting

Am 07.05.2003 14:38 schrieb(en) Jean-Michel POURE:
Microsoft & Bundles: "Who lives by the sward dies by the sward" (is
that
correct English). Our fight for freedom demands powerfull bundles.

do I misunderstand you here, or was that ironic? Offering strictly one mail-client if there exist two of them is no support for freedom, especially if they differ so substantially as evolution and balsa do. I'd guess corporate users would prefer evolution, whereas the simple hobby-desktop-user might prefer balsa a lot. Browsers on the other hand are quite similar and indeed a "special case". Not that I would want one bundled, as I already made my choice there. ;)

Darko