Re: XML Weather Feeds

Hi Jeff. This is exactly what gweather is using right now in the 2.3
releases. The possible problem we have with weather.interceptvector is
bandwidth issues as well as the data is read from msnbc (though previous
gweather also had issues with reading data from weather.com). One
possible solution is to get the weather.interceptvector code and host
our own weather.gnome.org site.

As it stands weather.interceptvector.com provides much improved
forecasting over the previous methods (just look at the number of sites
supported).

Regards,
Kevin