Re: Replacing xscreensaver

El dom, 04 de 05 de 2003 a las 18:21, Jeff Waugh escribió:
> <quote who="Christian Rose">
>
> > In short, I think the only option to solve these problems is going either
> > with a more or less permanent xscreensaver fork (as KDE has done) or with
> > a complete replacement.
>
> Perhaps writing a new frontend/daemon that still works with existing
> xscreensaver hacks? Someone *might* even be able to get buy-in from jwz if
> they're suitably obsequious.

If the new frontend land inside the official xscreensaver, we will need
also someone that will look for new xscreensaver releases to send the
.pot file to the GNU translation robot because jwz wants only receive
the translations by mail. He will not send the .pot files to translators
so we cannot use the GNU translation robot.

The Spanish translator for xscreensaver stop his work with xscreensaver
because that problem.

Cheers.

--
Carlos Perelló Marín