RE: theming issues

I don't know if this is still a concern to anybody, but one of the
reasons for the current (and previous) default themes has been their
relatively light network requirements.  It's nice if the default GNOME
themes work reasonably well over a slow network.
My 2 cents.

--
Shahms King <shahms shahms com>