gnome-themes-extras in GNOME 2.4

Hi,
I have been working steadily on the gnome-themes-extras module lately
with lot of help. The gnome-themes-extras module is a set of extra
metathemes for GNOME2 all using SVG graphics.

The included themes in there is:
Gorilla
Nuvola
Lush
BlueSphere
(and hopefully soon I can commit Wasp)

The package hasn't had an official release yet, because we are waiting
for the new Gorilla metacity theme that will be released together with
XD2.

However I would like to propose this package for GNOME 2.4 because the
metathemes are really nice and showcase our great SVG support.

Christian

--
Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller <Uraeus linuxrising org>