Re: Is the ORBit2 stubs/skels breakage unacceptable?

I had problems with ORBit2 also, last week. It seems ORBit2 was broken pretty badly until Friday. I managed to get the friday fixes to work (i.e. a HEAD checkout ought to work) but I did have to make maintainer-clean, etc. and re-login.
So AFAICT HEAD can be made to work (unlike HEAD from earlier in the week).

- Bill

Mike Martin wrote:

--- Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org> wrote: > On Mon, 2003-06-30