Re: Gnome-ppp x Mandrake

Hi,

>I'm a (un)happy user of a winmodem (Agere) and I used a gnome-ppp in some
>distros, like Conectiva box.
>
>In the Mandrake box, after relase 9.1, the gnome-ppp don't is part of
>gnome-network...
>
>I imagine that here somebody has more information on this, ok? =]

I think you should use gnome-system-tools see http://www.gnome.org/projects/gst/

binary and source packages for Mandrake are available here:

http://rpmseek.com/rpm-pl/gnome-system-tools.html?hl=com&cx=857:G:0

or here:
http://rpms.mandrakeclub.com/rpms/mandrake/9.1/contrib/i586/gnome-system-tools-0.26.1-1mdk.i586.html

Good luck,
Mantas Kriauciunas
Jabber ID: mantas akl lt
Mantas Kriaučiūnas <monte mail lt>
Jabber: <mantas akl lt>		ICQ: mantiena <44451746>
Meiles zinutes sirdies damai ar riteriui: siusk MEILE numeriu 1325.
Jei siunti draugui, po zodzio MEILE nurodyk jo mob. telefono numeri.
Zinutes kaina 1 Lt.  http://sms.delfi.lt/