RE: GNOME Nirvana; How to reach it and what to do once we get the re. (Addendum)

> We are clearly failing to communicate the release process. GNOME Platform
> and GNOME Desktop already exist:
> http://developer.gnome.org/dotplan/modules/

Well maybe this is what needs tweaking. eg. Gstreamer is listed in 5th
toe. And the Platform isn't quite what I was thinking of when I said
gnome-core.

I was thinking if you install gnome-core you get panel, session manager,
file manager, text editor. If you install gnome-destktop you get all of
that and multimedia apps, web browser, gnomemeeting, IM, etc...

--
Mark Finlay <sisob eircom net>