Re: [Usability] New way of accessing software (WAS: Re: Big Panel menus (32x32))
- From: Aschwin van der Woude <aschwin van der woude creanor com>
- To: Mark Finlay <sisob eircom net>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org, Gnome usability list <usability gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Usability] New way of accessing software (WAS: Re: Big Panel menus (32x32))
- Date: 13 Jun 2003 14:58:28 +0300
> Ok, currently Ximain and Redhat have their "More"/"Extras" menus, which
> rock IMHO. But currently Redhat/Ximian make a decisison as to which
> applications go into extras and which don't. What if Ximain/Redhat only
> choose the default applications to be in the main catagory. Then when
> the user uses an item from the extras menu it gets moved up to the main
> one: So the main one acts as "The most used applications related to
> catagory X". Possibly total crack, but just and idea.
I think this is a fantastic idea.
] [Thread Prev