Re: Regarding Nautilus scripts

> > * Convert to ogg
> >
> this could perfectly be MIME actions for audio files, distributed with,
> for instance, gstreamer.

I used to have both scripts and a separate panel with launchers to drag
audio files to which would autoconvert them.  While that worked, it
looked hackish.  I recently learned that there are MIME-specific actions
that can be added, which was the one thing that bugged me about my
scripts folder in nautilus (the fact that each script was selectable for
each file).

Now that I know it's there, I'll surely look into it sometime soon
because it's a simple addition in theory.

Does anyone know if there is a python API as well for these ? It would
be great to test the gst-python bindings for something like this.

Thomas

Dave/Dina : future TV today ! - http://davedina.apestaart.org/
I will play you like a shark
And I'll clutch at your heart