Better default background

As part of my general crucade to make gnome look better by
default I'd like to change the default background from
blacky purple to an easier on the eyes blue.

Current default: http://xsu.sf.net/default-old.png
Better default: http://xsu.sf.net/default-new.png
Even Better Default: http://xsu.sf.net/default-new-sexy.png

First impressions are extremely important, which is why this is
something I want to get right. The last time I brought this up
durning 2.1.x the libgnome maintainer refused my patch, so if
you agree with me please reply to this...

ps. I'm not saying that the two examples above are perfect, so If
you can think of a better color to use please tell me.

Thanks

--
Mark Finlay <sisob eircom net>