Re: [gst-devel] gnome-media maintainership

On Tue, 2003-06-03 at 09:44, Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:

> > And as a somewhat linked (and somewhat unlinked) aside, does
> > anyone want
> > to maintain gnome-media? I can't be bothered anymore.
>
> I'm not sure how what the link with 5th Toe is, or what the problem might
> be, but has anything happened with this? Were you serious? Maybe one of the
> gstreamer people would like to take over maintainership.

It wasn't linked to 5th toe, but lets not go into that, yes I was
serious, but no, no-one has taken me up on the offer.

iain
--
"Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones" is rated PG (Parental
guidance suggested). It has many violent scenes, none of them terribly