Re: My take on Totem and GStreamer
- From: Mark Finlay <sisob eircom net>
- To: Julien MOUTTE <jmoutte electronic-group com>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: My take on Totem and GStreamer
- Date: 01 Jun 2003 11:35:05 +0100
> > * If colorspace is not installed then it gives an error that
> > "gst-player" requires colorspace.
> Indeed colorspace is needed. I m not sure we can do without, i ll ask.
No, it is needed - but there error message made reference to gst-player
instead of totem
> > * I couldn't find a video file that gst-totem woudln't open (some ones I
> > had before that didn't work, work now). So I opened a text file for the
> > laugh. It went into a endless loop. I had to drop to a console to kill
> > it.
> It should make an error i ll take a look :)
It did make an error, the problem was that it made thousands of errors
Mark Finlay <sisob eircom net>
] [Thread Prev