Re: release notes pimping

<quote who="James M. Cape">

> The most user-visible changes I know of:
> + Panel/Applet usability (death of panel types, HIG-ified gnome-applets)
> + New modules: nautilus-cd-burner, totem, gnome-mag, gnome-speech,
> gnopernicus, gok, gucharmap, epiphany, gpdf, gnomemeeting, and zenity.
>
> "Multimedia, Usability, Accessability, and the Web"?

Yeah, if the a11y stuff is well polished by release date, we should pimp
this very hard. We might have to be slightly careful about multimedia/web
because expectations may be greater or at least different to delivery. hmm.

- Jeff

                    The Unix Way: Everything is a file.
                 The Linux Way: Everything is a filesystem.