Re: clock applet "fix"
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: James Willcox <jwillcox gnome org>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: clock applet "fix"
- Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 16:52:11 -0400
On Thu, Jul 24, 2003 at 02:44:43PM -0500, James Willcox wrote:
> Here's a little patch that makes the clock applet an OOP component.
> This way the clock still works even if the panel is hung. :)
Also makes it use 700K of extra memory, doesn't it? Seems kind of
wasteful. The panel shouldn't be hanging...
] [Thread Prev