RE: 524 open PATCH bugs... eek

> From: Jeff Waugh [mailto:jdub perkypants org]
> <quote who="Alan Cox">

> > > "When You Ignore Bugzilla, You Code With Hitler"
> >
> > So if I put "where the **** is the new website" into
> bugzilla you'll jump
> > and fix it
>
> Well, as it happens, writing bug reports about the current
> website (stuff we
> need, what's hard to find, etc) will help *enormously*, but no one has
> bothered doing it despite many requests in the past. So yeah,
> bugzilla away!

With respect, nobody has bothered because we've always been told that
there's a completely new site waiting in the wings that will be online a
week later. I can't believe that more bug-reports about the current site
will help much to just make a basic framework of the new site visible as a
beta.

> (If someone is inspired to start, perhaps we should add a component or
> keyword so we can sanely manage them later...)

But yes, a gnome website bugzilla product would be cool.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com