Re: Greatest Common Factor [Was: GNOME Nirvana]
- From: Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org>
- To: Murray Cumming Comneon com
- Cc: bordoley msu edu, desktop-devel-list gnome org, louie ximian com
- Subject: Re: Greatest Common Factor [Was: GNOME Nirvana]
- Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 22:49:59 +1000
<quote who="Murray Cumming Comneon com">
> > From: David Adam Bordoley [mailto:bordoley msu edu] Instead of using a
> > lofty goal such as greatest common factor, maybe its better to describe
> > this goal in terms of personas we target.
> I agree. Though they should not define what GNOME is, personas could
> really get us nearer to a definition. Personas are the way forward.
Personas are only part of the equation, they are not the solution to all
ills. There is a fairly significant project management question here that
personas simply do not answer.
Get Informed: SCO vs. IBM http://sco.iwethey.org/
"Oh my god, if I get killed, Meryl Streep will get an award playing my
life and I would be really pissed off." - Susan Sarandon
] [Thread Prev