Re: GSwitchIt roadmap

<quote who="Sergey V. Oudaltsov">

> I know, the release 2.4 takes all your time - but if someone would have 5
> min to look at the gswitchit development roadmap
> (http://gswitchit.sourceforge.net/ROADMAP.html) and comment it, I would
> appreciate it.

This looks great Sergey, very psyched to get this into 2.6! :-) I've had a
lot of offlist feedback suggesting that the release team should wear their
underwear on their heads if it doesn't get into 2.6, so any help we can
provide, we're there! :-) Good to hear you've got the GUP looking into it
too.

Thanks,

- Jeff

     "World domination is a community responsibility." - Michael Hall,
                                LinuxPlanet