GNOME and superuser (privilege raising) integration -- second try

2 months ago I sent an email about this topic:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2003-May/msg00548.html

I read everyone's critism and made changes.
Now I present an updated version of libgnomesu, with the following changes:
- What was previously called the PAM service is now renamed to the
consolehelper service.
- I added a new PAM service. This one uses PAM directly. libgnomesu talks to a
non-GUI setuid root binary that uses PAM directly.
- Rewrote the su service. Instead of using evil ZvtTerminal hacks, I've
written a custom binary based on GNU su. libgnomesu talks to it using pipes.
- No service uses /bin/sh anymore!

Are there any more things that need to be changed in order for it to become
part of GNOME? Suggestions? Critism?

Before you complain, read the source code first. ;-)
It can be found here:
http://members1.chello.nl/~h.lai/libgnomesu-0.9.1.tar.gz