Re: Call for 2.2 Screenshots (Best one yet ;)

Ok, I have one for you :)
http://www.linuxrising.com/files/svgandgstreamer.png

The screenshot shows GNOME 2.2 using the crystal SVG icon theme, the
BlueSphere SVG stock icon theme, and using a SVG as background image.
I plan on getting the widget theme to use SVG also, but currently it is
pixmap.

For those who wonder, no it isn't slow at all, in fact librsvg renders
SVG files faster than libpng renders png files.

This screenshot shows why we are the kings of the SVG world  :)

Also included are gst-player showing a beautiful GStreamer logo from
Jimmac :)

Christian

--
Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller <Uraeus linuxrising org>