Re: jhbuild changes

Biswapesh Chattopadhyay wrote:

I have recently got rid of the moduleinfo.py file in jhbuild, and
replaced it with a set of XML files in the jhbuild/modulesets/
directory.  This change was made so that the build information would be
in a form easier for other programs to read.

If you want to update branches or add modules, you should edit
modulesets/gnome22.modules.

If this change causes any problems, please report them in bugzilla.  The
minimum required Python version is 2.0, with expat support (should be
the default with most distros).

How do I now exclude fontconfig from the module dependencies and stop it
from being built ?
If you never want to build fcpackage, put the following in your ~/.jhbuildrc file:
 skip = [ 'fcpackage' ]
This latest jhbuild change doesn't affect the way you skip things in the build. Currently the check to see if an up to date fcpackage is on your system or not doesn't work too well because the pkg-config files installed by both fcpackage 2.0 and 2.1 have the same version number :( Patches are welcome to fix this up.

James.

--
Email: james daa com au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/