Re: don't include formatting tags in messages?

Mark, Havoc:

Looking back I may indeed have misread.  What is undesirable is for tags
_themselves_ to get translated.

It's desirable for (arbitrary) tags themselves to be available to ATK
clients as unlocalized strings (via pango attributes); I am not sure
that is possible at the moment.

As for quoting, apologies, but my mailer[1] often truncates digest-mode
text when I try to reply to the list.

-Bill

[1] - I won't name names, but it's a GNOME mail client ;-)

--
Bill Haneman <bill haneman sun com>