Re: Metacity Problems

Havoc Pennington wrote:

On Mon, Jan 27, 2003 at 09:46:16AM +0000, Alberto Simões/EPL wrote:
On Fri, Jan 24, 2003 at 05:42:26PM -0500, Havoc Pennington wrote:
| > themes and so on, I think I'm the only user with non-transparent round corners.
| > This is too weird because I have recent libpng and such. If you would like, I
| > can take a screenshot to you look into.
| extension. So you need to check config.log and see why not.

I don't have a shape.h include file under X11/extensions.
In fact, I don't have shape.h anywhere inside the X11 dir.

Do you have any idea why not? :)

Your system is hosed? ;-) Seriously, I don't know, unless you are
running an ancient UNIX flavor or something. Most distributions
package it in an XFree86-devel which is the same place as the other X
headers.

Sorry. I should say maybe I was sleeping in the morning ;)
The file exists... my find command didn't find it, I don't know why :)
And it is in /usr/X11/include/X11/extensions/shape.h

Meanwhile, I can't force metacity configure to detect it... I don't know why. I tried the --x-includes flag, but it didn't work. In config.log the test of shape.h don't have any '-I /usr/X11/include' flag...

Can you help me, again? :)
Thanks.

--
Departamento de Informática - Universidade do Minho - Portugal

"God is real, unless declared integer."