Re: please can we change the default background color for 2.2

MArk Finlay <sisob eircom net> writes:

> I'm pretty sure that this patch is on bugzilla and has been posted
> to this list before. But I'd really love to see the default background
> color changed to something more asthetic and friendly like in the
> attached patch.

For that matter, what should be the default gtk/metacity theme we
select?  Currently the default theme in the schemas is 'gnome', which
doesn't exist.  We should pick a theme out of the new theme package.

Dare I ask which we should use?

-Jonathan