Re: user friendly uri names

El dom, 12-01-2003 a las 23:20, Sean Middleditch escribió:
> Hi everyone,

I think there are other problem with the uri's too . Why not are
translated the uris ? . I speak spanish (and english) but my mother and
other end-users of my country don't like read or write the uri's in
english . I think that they prefer write the uri's in their own language
, don't you think so ?

Regards

Roberto