Re: components connecting to session manager?

Hey,

On Sun, 2003-01-12 at 13:34, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I filed about about nautilus-throbber apparently being in the session,
> but now I noticed that the notification area applet is also.
>
> Was bonobo-activation somehow keeping things from connecting to the
> session and no longer does that? Anyone know what's up?

	Yeah, b-a-s used to unset SESSION_MANAGER .. but not anymore - I
checked it out at the time and I was sure that components based on
GenericFactory at least didn't connect to the session manager. I could
well have been wrong, though - but at least it should be trivial to fix.

Good Luck,
Mark.