Re: gnome-control-center string freeze breakage

<quote who="Murray Cumming">

> On Mon, 2003-01-06 at 11:16, Christian Rose wrote:
> > There has recently been an unannounced string freeze breakage in
> > gnome-control-center HEAD branch:
>
> _Maybe_ we need to give the theme applet special freeze status,
> considering how much work people say it needs?

I'm strongly against that. If it's worth doing now, it's worth following the
release procedures now. It will certainly be given a bit more leeway than
other modules because there's a lot to fix, but we can't hand out blanket
exceptions and expect sanity. :-)

- Jeff

--
    "Of course i can see iso-8859-1 characters, I'm French." - Christian
                                  Marillat