Re: Spring Loaded Folders Reloaded

Christ (the self evidence of this patent even makes me religious, my
apologies for the non christians -- and those as well)!

As I read the claims, I almost thought I was reading the following
document:

http://lpf.ai.mit.edu/Patents/anatomy-trivial-patent.txt

This seems like another example of a trivial patent.

Rui