Re: Adding "Edit Menu" to the Actions menu

Todd Kulesza wrote:

I wrote up a small patch that adds an Edit Menu launcher to the Actions menu. My thinking was that menu editing isn't very discoverable in its current implementation of right-clicking. This launcher just opens up the nautilus applications: URI where people have the Edit->Cut/Copy/Paste and File->New Launcher commands readily available. I have a screenshot up at:

http://dropline.net/gnome/optical/menu_edit_and_shadow.png

Note that this may cause some confusion, since the Actions menu is not actually editable :) Relying on a tooltip alone to say exactly what the menu item applies to is not a great idea.

James.

--
Email: james daa com au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/