Re: 2.3 Feature Request: Inactive toolbar icons

> The same example at 25% visability is at=20
>
> http://www.cs.hmc.edu/~ben/pix/insensitive3.png

At 25% we're really getting hard to see, the accessibility impact is IMO
too great.  At 50% it's probably OK since one doesn't expect
particularly good visibility for insensitive items.

Can someone post a screenshot using 50% and the HighContrastInverse or
HighContrast theme?

thanks,

- a very busy Bill

--