Re: gnome-audio

http://elysium-project.sourceforge.net/sound-theme-spec.xml

I don't think this is on freedesktop.org yet, and my attachment of it
got clipped by evo or mailman when I sent it to xdg-list, or I'd just
paste the url for the thread. HTML version is available also, at:

http://elysium-project.sourceforge.net/sound-theme-spec/t1.html

-- dobey

--
"So I gave up on that, and tried to install gstreamer. Get this. Their
 propose ``solution'' for distributing binaries on Red Hat systems? They