Re: 2.3 Feature Request: Inactive toolbar icons

I just prefer it not being like every other single desktop environment
on the face of the planet. It gets old. :)

-- dobey

--
"So I gave up on that, and tried to install gstreamer. Get this. Their
 propose ``solution'' for distributing binaries on Red Hat systems? They