Spheres and Crystal 2nd edition -> Call for 2.2 screenshots

Ok,
I have been working a lot on my new SVG metatheme and it is starting to
shape up rather nice IMHO. Only remaining issues are with the gtk-theme,
with the drop-down arrows not using the correct background yet and not
being converted to SVG yet. Also anyone a little knowledgeable in GTK
pixmaps themes that would be willing to help we find out why the theme
(non-criticall)y spews -> GdkPixbuf-CRITICAL **: file gdk-pixbuf-io.c:
line 696 (gdk_pixbuf_new_from_file): assertion `filename != NULL'
failed. Would be appreciated.

Anyway the metatheme relies on librsvg 2.2.2 and will be released in
conjunction with that.

Screenshot linked shows
http://www.linuxrising.com/files/spheresandcrystal.png

--
Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller <Uraeus linuxrising org>