Re: Fixed height GtkTreeViews
- From: Kristian Rietveld <kris gtk org>
- To: Tim Janik <timj gtk org>
- Cc: Gtk+ Developers <gtk-devel-list gnome org>, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Fixed height GtkTreeViews
- Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 15:54:43 +0100
On Thu, 2003-12-18 at 07:17, Tim Janik wrote:
> why is that neccessary, i.e. why can't fixed row heights be supported
> together with GTK_TREE_VIEW_COLUMN_AUTOSIZE or at least
For _AUTOSIZE, the TreeView has to set the right width based on the
results of the validation phase. Since fixed height mode circumvents the
validation phase, we cannot set a correct width.
I think we can support _GROW_ONLY actually. Probably everything except
AUTOSIZE is supportable. I think we should change the requirement to be
"the column should not be of type AUTOSIZE".
] [Thread Prev