Re: comment about gnome architecture
- From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs noisehavoc org>
- To: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- Cc: Greg Breland <gbreland mozillanews org>, desktop-devel <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: comment about gnome architecture
- Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 01:33:10 -0800
On 16Dec2003 09:44AM (+0100), Alexander Larsson wrote:
> I don't understand your opinions on this. A bad spec is as bad, or worse
> than some bad software written without a spec. This is obvious, since
> there will be software written against the bad spec, and software
> written with no spec could become software written against a good spec
> if the software was good and someone documented its behaviour as a spec.
Working on a web browser I have also learned that the existence of a
bad spec can inhibit the creation of alternative good specs.
] [Thread Prev