Re: proposal for MIME behavior in GNOME
- From: Jonathan Blandford <jrb redhat com>
- To: Rafael Jannone <jannone inf ufrgs br>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: proposal for MIME behavior in GNOME
- Date: 09 Dec 2003 00:26:49 -0500
Rafael Jannone <jannone inf ufrgs br> writes:
> Em Ter, 2003-12-09 às 02:42, Jonathan Blandford escreveu:
> > The main problems here seem to still be for selecting the mailer and
> > webbrowser. Is the current 'Preferred Applications' dialog not good
> > enough?
> > Thanks,
> > -Jonathan
> And since you've mentioned:
> What about irc:// and telnet:// handlers?
I don't think either are important, and certainly shouldn't be made
visible to the user. telnet:// can certainly be handled through the
terminal preference and the 'telnet' application, if need be.
] [Thread Prev