Re: 'Switch User' action

On Fri, 2003-12-05 at 18:15, Mark McLoughlin wrote:

> 	The idea behind the feature is that you *don't* log out ... yet you'd
> have to click on "Logout" ?

That's how it works on XP.  I make no further comment :)

To re-iterate Mark's point... what's the actual requirement/typical
usage scenario for this feature?  Or are we just considering it "because
we can"?

mailto:calum benson sun com            GNOME Desktop Group                      +353 1 819 9771