Re: Example of glib-mkenums?

On Tue, 2003-08-26 at 10:59, Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:
> I'm trying to add gtype-registration of enums to gnome-vfs, for which I
> think I should use glib-mkenums, but I see different ways of doing this in
> gtk+, gconf, and libgnomeui. Does anyone know which would be best to copy?

Pango might be a good place to copy. GTK+ is definitely overcomplicated,
and I think the fact you have to do it manually in GConf definitely
shouldn't be emulated. (I think Havoc got fed up with trying to debug
complicated make rules.)

On the other hand, you might should look at the --template facility that
Matthias looked added a while ago (pre-2.2) to glib-mkenums to avoid
the horrid huge command lines.

Regards,
						Owen