GNOME Fifth Toe 2.3.1 "The day the gas was gone in Phoenix" release

Fifth Toe 2.3.1 "The day the gas was gone in Phoenix" release notes
--------------------------------
This is an update release from 2.3.0 which for some reason didn't get an
email sent into desktop - devel.  The 2.3.x series of releases will
become the 2.4 formal release trailing the final release of the GNOME
2.4 desktop release.  Please email the desktop devel list with any
updates or changes,  developers with new tarballs that I haven't
discovered yet, bounce me a mail and I'll set it up.  This release was
supposed to be out last week but we delayed on a couple of package
updates.

Everyone enjoy the packages! We're going have the best release yet.

Changes from 2.3.0
-------------------------
camorama updated
gurlchecker updated
stickynotes removed  -- moved to Core desktop
workrave updated
streamtuner added

Current package listing
-------------------------