Re: Jhbuild meta-gnome-desktop missing some modules

On Thu, 2003-08-21 at 22:28, Mark Finlay wrote:
> Jhbuild meta-gnome-desktop, before yesterday, was missing:
>
> - gconf-editor
> - gnome-utils
> - gnome-media
> - gnome-system-monitor
> - gnome-games
> - gnome2-user-docs
> - gtk-thinice-engine
> - gdm
> - audiofile

audiofile is got in bootstrap.

I *think* the rest (apart from gdm) are OK to add, but I haven't
checked. There's a module list somewhere in w.g.o/start/2.3.

--
Andrew Sobala <aes gnome org>

The lighting designer is expected to be a master of art, science,
history, psychology, communications, politics and sometimes even
mind reading. -- Stage Lighting Design 101