Re: applyto tag missing for panel schemas

On Mon, 2003-08-18 at 14:10, Mark McLoughlin wrote:
> Hi Alex,
>
> On Mon, 2003-08-18 at 12:21, Alexander Larsson wrote:
> > It seems the panel schemas are missing a lot of applyto tags, meaning
> > the schemas just don't work.
>
> 	Very intentional. The schemas are applied to a specific key by
> libpanel-applet. There can be more than one instance of these settings
> so the key is actually in /apps/panel/.../applets/blah/prefs, where
> "blah" is an indentifier for the specific applet instance. In this way
> you can have one workspace switcher with "display_all_workspaces" set to
> TRUE and another with it set to FALSE.
>
> 	If you don't think this makes sense and the preference should apply to
> every instance of the applet's, then you'd apply the schema to a key in
> /apps/whatever/

Ah, I guess i'm having some other issue then. I'm redoing the rh panel
config, and if I --recursive-unset everthing in /schemas/apps/panel and
/apps/panel and then load my defaults containing a window-list applet
the applet either gets min/max_width 0 or very large, meaning the applet
gets really small or large.

                   alexl redhat com    alla lysator liu se
He's a one-legged neurotic shaman on a search for his missing sister. She's a
scantily clad foul-mouthed mermaid descended from a line of powerful witches.
They fight crime!